“ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR AGRO-BIODIVERSITY PRESERVATION” - Novi Sad, Serbia, 1st-3rd June 2017.
We are pleased to inform you that the University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, in collaboration with the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resources, and M. M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine are organizing the international scientific conference
“ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR AGRO-BIODIVERSITY PRESERVATION”
The conference will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia, 1st-3rd June 2017.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we invite you to take part in the conference.
Currently we are finalizing the first call and web presentation. The Conferences topics are as followed:
1. Organic plant production, soil quality and agro-biodiversity
2. Agricultural systems interactions (soil / microbes / plant / insects - beneficial and harmful / pathogens; allelopathy and biocontrol)
3. Organic livestock production for agro-biodiversity preservation
4. Organic agriculture for climate change mitigation and ecosystem preservation (agroforestry, buffer strips and eco corridors, soil carbon sequestration, etc.)
5. Food quality and safety (including post-harvest technologies and food processing)
6. Socio economic aspects of organic agriculture and agro-biodiversity
Workshop: Education in Organic Agriculture
Exibition: Organic food and products
Excursion: Centre for organic production Selenča / Farm Čurug
Registration fee: - early bird until 15th May 2017 - 100 €
- regular, during conference - 150 €
- students - 50 €
Registration fee includes gala dinner and refreshment during the conference.
Registration: from 1st February 2017
Abstract submission deadline: 1st March 2017
Abstract acceptance notification: 15th March 2017
Full paper submission (optional) to special issue of Contemporary Agriculture: 20th June 2017
Preliminary program 1st May 2017
President of the Scientific Committee
Prof. Maja Manojlović